Life-Integrated Financial Planning...Helping You Fit the Pieces Together You likely have several financial planning pieces in place—you pay taxes, invest at least a portion of your savings, have some insurance, and maybe you have done some estate planning and retirement planning, but chances are each of these pieces was developed independently and at different times in your life. Is it any surprise then that you’re unsure if you’re on the right track and making all the progress you could be? To be effective, financial planning needs to be coordinated. Each piece of the financial plan needs to accomplish its own specific tasks as well as support the tasks of each other piece. We call this life-integrated financial planning, and we are experts in this area. We’ll look at your entire financial picture and help you fit the pieces together properly.
We’ll ask you lots of questions, including:
- What does your ideal life look like?
- Do you know where your money goes each month?
- Are you confident that you and your assets are adequately and properly insured?
- Will you be able to retire with the lifestyle you want?
- Who is deciding what happens to everything you’ve accumulated when you die—you or the state?
- Are you funding your child’s education at the expense of your future?
Retirement planning needs to occur before retirement and during retirement. Still working, you need to accumulate assets in a tax-efficient strategy to optimize your portfolio growth. In retirement, it's about distributing cash from your portfolio. This also needs to be tax efficient to make the money last.